Thursday, June 14, 2012

Julep Mystery Box!


Well, I sprung for it again.  While I'm not that disappointed I did get one of my Julep lemmings I'm continually not overwhelmed by them.  It always works out that I get one color I like, one color I don't mind, and one color I think is stupid.  This time around it was Taylor (that I love), Sophia (that I don't mind), and Niecy (that I think is stupid and I have two of now).  As well as another of their top coat which is acceptable, but not great.  Oh, and a nail file and their chapstick, which is great.  But, swatches to come.  Here's the haul though...

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king Apply a high quality skin each day. Keeping the skin moisturized is good to do for lots of reasons. It really can also help combat cellulite. Massage problem areas gently while you apply it. This will help to break up the fatty deposits which also fights cellulite.

    ReplyDelete