Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm terrible at all this posting!

So, although I totally obsessively stalk TONS of blogs I still have trouble getting together to post enough.  I still take pics and paint my nails but you know, sometimes it can be tough to make it as much of a priority!








Some nails I've been doing lately and more pics of the collection.  Also, I'm looking for some people to swap with, I have some pretty hard to find colors so I'm hoping to find some people who can help me get my hands on some other ones.  I guess I also have to change around the set up of my blog.  Boyfriend! Where are you to help me hehe...

2 comments:

  1. Where do you come from? I might be interested in a swap... I come from Denmark myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the states, I have access to all the US brands, maybe one you haven't seen is Julep? I'm totally open to ideas though!

    ReplyDelete